Sunday 15 March 2015

Watching hockey, drinking tequila and the sugar shack

Watching hockey, drinking tequila, the sugar shack and being semi-secluded, I was out of town for a couple days for a school travel assignment.

I managed to get a private tour of a teaching-convent-turned-museum in St Pierre-Jolys. The nuns originally taught Grade 1 to 10 to girls around St. Pierre. They were taught in this second floor classroom and some lived on the third floor in the dormitory.


On the same property is the Sugar Shack.


The 25 annual St. Malo Family Tournament also was held this weekend.







For another assignment, I wound up in a dairy barn shooting b-roll for our submission to the Big Rock Eddies due on May 4. This is just a sampling of what I shot. I threw in a reading by David Duchovny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweets by @Bowserfoto